- A P-12 STEM teacher in northern Kentucky?
- A P-12 student interested in STEM?
- An NKU undergraduate student interested in pursuing a STEM career?
If so, CINSAM has a STEM opportunity for you!
- Aug. 31 – Bullen Summer Research Celebration, SU Ballroom 3-7pm
- Sept. 20 – CINSAM Night (4-8pm)
- Sept. 28 - STEM-EXPO (10am-2pm)
- Oct. 6 – Engineer Career Day (8:30-2pm)
- Nov. 4 - Elementary STEM Day (8:30am-1pm)
- Nov. 16 – STEM Connections (3:30-7:30pm)
Next Generation STEM Classroom
Robotics Summer Camp
Elementary STEM Day
Engineering Summer Camp
- Duke awards CINSAM a grant to fund further Summer Camp offerings, additional info HERE.
- WCPO's article on how CINSAM summer camps expand opportunities for children.
- Northern Kentucky Math Teachers' Circle: CINSAM supports partnership between local math teachers and NKU Math & Statisitcs faculty.
- NKU undergrads bring home awards for environmental research
- CINSAM is fifteen this year!
The mission of the NKU Center for Integrative Natural Science and Mathematics (CINSAM) is to improve P-16 Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) education by advancing and integrating teaching, learning, and scholarship in the STEM disciplines. CINSAM is not a degree-granting program, but rather a program that coordinates activities in outreach, teaching, and research across the Departments of Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Geology, in the Northern Kentucky University College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of Computer Science in the College of Informatics, and the institution's College of Education and Human Services.